St Albans, UK – Full-Time
Glencar Construction was founded in 2016. A family run business, a family culture and what employees would describe as a ‘Fun, engaging & motivating place to work’.
We are a contractor that specialises in the creation of high-quality turnkey facilities in partnership with some of the UK’s leading developers, occupiers, retailers and logistics businesses.
Glencar Construction has 5 key values that we live and breathe. Would you be happy to work by these values?
- Customer First
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Strategic Partnerships
- Sustainability and Safety
- Integrity and Excellence
- Carrying out drawing reviews and issuing comments
- Issuing and closing out any Requests For Information that arise
- Chairing design team meetings and leading the process with the consultants and subcontract designers
- Submitting Design information to the client team
- Ensuring BREEAM compliance where required on projects
- Coordinating the submission of information to satisfy all planning conditions are discharged
- Leading design review workshops with the client to ensure understanding
- Carrying out technical reviews of proposed works
- Coordinating the submission of information to satisfy Building Control compliance
- Managing the design and procurement schedule and issue information release schedules
- Providing input and design reviews into the procurement process
- Managing the contract specifications, drawings and related documents
- Assisting with the collation of the O&M Health and Safety file
- Providing design & technical support to project management teams
- Review and offer advice value engineering opportunities