St Albans, UK – Full-Time
Glencar Construction was founded in 2016. A family run business, a family culture and what employees would describe as a ‘Fun, engaging & motivating place to work’.
We are a contractor that specialises in the creation of high-quality turnkey facilities in partnership with some of the UK’s leading developers, occupiers, retailers and logistics businesses.
Glencar Construction has 5 key values that we live and breathe. Would you be happy to work by these values?
- Customer First
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Strategic Partnerships
- Sustainability and Safety
- Integrity and Excellence
- Planning the successful delivery of the project at hand
- Close management of the site management and engineering team
- Reporting operational & financial progress on projects
- Main point of contact for the Client team
- Directing the labour, plant, staff, and equipment to achieve project completion on time, to specification and within budget
- Overseeing the daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant, and materials including Information management
- Ensuring that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers
- Maintaining strict quality control proceduresEnsuring compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations
- Responsible for overall management of programming
- Overseeing the management of the day-to-day working on site
- Managing site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets
- Conducting regular site safety checks, toolbox talks and inductions